The decking is made of the highest-class Scandinavian spruce with impregnation class HC-3 “Impregnation – the process of imbuing or saturating wood with various remedies.” The impregnate decking saves good visual properties for many years and does not require any special care. It is an ideal finishing material for creating a garden terrace. Thanks to the great properties of wood planks, they can withstand various weather conditions without losing their original appearance. All wood planks are made according to one profile, which looks beautiful and is agreeable to the touch.
- increased durability
- the wood is protected from environmental factors: moisture, mold, parasites, etc..
- the wood remains moisture-resistant, which in turn prevents the wood from swelling and deforming
- wood increases its resistance to heat
- Impregnated wood is also characterized by a smoother structure and visually better appearance.
WPC (Wood Plastic Composites) is a modern and ecological composite material made of a combination of wood and polymer. Which consists of 60% wood and 40% HDPE (high density polyethylene). The main advantage of WPC (composite material) is that it retains the best properties of wood, while eliminating its disadvantages, such as frequent maintenance after exposure to UV radiation and moisture on the wood. Also, WPC (composite material) wood planks have high mechanical strength and do not form rough and scratches on the surfaces compared to timber slab. The service life is up to 25 years.
- Quick and easy installation
- Easy maintenance
- Resistant to the environmental and weather states
- Environmentally friendly material
- High impact resistance
- Resistant to UV radiation
- Resistant to rapid temperature changes
- Non-slip surface
Tropical precious wood Cumaru is one of the varieties of teak originating in South America, Brazil. Cumaru stands out for its durability and longevity. It is heavy and dense, contains a high concentration of natural oil, making it resistant to insects, mildew and rot without chemical treatment and environmental resistance. Kumaru material is ideal for terraces and verandas, piers and ship decking.
- durability and low operating costs
- environmentally friendly
- high resistance to biological damage such as rot, fungus, or woodworms
- resistant to water and snow
- resistant to high humidity
- resistant to temperature changes
or ask any questions!